jueves, 4 de abril de 2013

FACEBOOK!


Hello everyone!

The last Thursday you has talk about your favorite page in the internet, well mine like too many others is Facebook!  I became a member in 2007 when no one in Chile knows what Facebook is. I love it because you can be connect with all your friends, doesn’t matter where they are. Also I need Facebook because is the way to do works for the university with classmates. I log-in daily to see all the news.

Another thing that I love about Facebook is that you can upload pictures; I use it like a travel diary ‘cause I love to take pictures of special places. I use it also to comment and view some friends’ pictures and to know what they do every day.

That’s all I can tell you blogger friends! Hope you like it, I will wright you soon!
See you in another post, bye 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario