jueves, 4 de abril de 2013


Hello Everyone again! 

Today´s topic is a book I can recommend to you. Well, the real thing is that I don't like to read so much, but when I was at school, I read a book by a Chilean author called Isabel Allende. The book's name it is La ciudad de las Bestias or in English City of the beasts and is a novel about fantasy and adventure.

This book is about the story of alexander cold, a guy that must go against his will to live with his grandmother, she is a Travel journalist. And they have to go to de Amazon jungle for an adventure, there they met a lot of interesting Indian friends and learn about their culture. This travel is an adventure that will change their entire world view and personality. Especially the life of alexander.

I recommend this book very much to everyone!
Hope enjoy this post!


1 comentario:

  1. I love reading but I've never felt the urge to read Isabel Allende. The last Chilean author I read was Bolaño.

    ResponderEliminar