jueves, 25 de abril de 2013

A Photograph!


Hello classmates!
In Todays’ post I would like to talk about a photograph which brings me good memories. This picture was taken the last Christmas in my dads’ home that is in Curicó and it shows the first Christmas for my little brother Enriquito.  In the photo are all my brothers and my dad; from left to right is first Isidora, who is 4 years old, then Belén who is 6 years old, in the middle left is Enriquito who wasn’t even 1 year old, then me (I’m the big sister), my dad Enrique and the last one is Coté who is 19 years old.
I really like this picture because it shows us all together and happy, especially my younger brothers because they still believe in the magic of Christmas. As my parents are separated, every Christmas I'm with my dad and his family and New Year’s with my Mom and my sister Coté.


2 comentarios:

  1. I really like your photograph, everyone look very happy. The pictures with family are the best :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. A very happy family! It looks you are the only one with curly hair C:

    ResponderEliminar