miércoles, 8 de mayo de 2013

AMBITIONS


Hello classmates!

Today I'm going to tell you an ambition that I have to do in the future, I would really like to travel to the United Kingdom, to visit specially Scotland and Irelandthey are located in an island in the north-west of continental Europe.  This one is a dream that I have to do with my mom, because both of us likes the same things, like the castles and landscapes.
This began to be an ambition a few years ago, when we went to Europe for fist time, and passed to England especially to London only three days, we arrived by ferry to Dover port and we were impressed with the spectacular landscapes. That's why we started looking for information about the big island, and we loved.

Dover Port
I love to travel around the world and meet some different and special places, because there I can learn about their culture and architecture, things I like so much. but this trip would be different because I want to go with my mom to spent good moments with her.

This is one of the ambitions I wanted to share with you, hope you like de post! see you in the next one.

1 comentario:

  1. Cali! i would like to travel to Ireland too, my brother and i love the landscapes in there.

    ResponderEliminar