jueves, 9 de mayo de 2013

A beach!

Hello everyone!

Today I’m going to wright about my favorite beach; this one is the beach of the Villarrica Lake, in Pucón.  Pucón is a major center of adventure tourism in Chile. During the summer and winter due to its privileged natural surroundings, near a volcano and several lakes.
horseback riding
I go to Pucón with my family every summer since I was a little girl, is very entertaining because you have several things to do there, I spend at least three weeks beyond, and I always invite my best friend Vivi. We do many things, like climb the Villarrica volcano to touch the snow that remains, go horseback riding with my little brothers, or just stay all day at the lake enjoying the sun and doing wakeboard. But this year we try something different, we did rafting in the Trancura River, at first I was very scared, but then I realized it was very entertaining, especially if you go with a large group of people. Another thing that I like about Pucón is the landscape you have, the nature that is in the south of Chile is very nice.
I hope you like this post, and if you don’t know Pucón you have to go there, and enjoy it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario